Mahatma Gandhi University B.Tech CSE, VII Semester CS010 705 Principles of Programming Languages November 2015 Question Paper Download PDF / Images / TextName of University: Mahatma Gandhi University / MG University
Year of Exam: Nov 2015
Course: B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering
Subject Code: CS010 705
Subject: Principles of Programming Languages
Time Duration: 3:00 hours
Full Marks: 100
Pass Marks: 40
Part A [5*3=15 marks]
1. What is explicit declaration and implicit declaration.
2. What is name constants ?
3. Differentiate between while and do-while statement.
4. Define actual parameters and formal parameters.
5. What is Exception Handling.
Part B [5*5=25 marks]
6. Explain the attributes of a good language.
7. Write a note on Enumeration data types.
8. Describe briefly on unconditional branching.
9. With an example, briefly explain user defined overloaded operators.
10. Explain and write a program to calculate the sum of a vector of numbers in LISP.
Part C [5*12=60 marks]
11. Explain on separate compilation.
12. Explain binding and binding times.
13. What is a datatype ? Explain how elementary data types are specified and implemented.
14. Explain type checking and strong typing.
15. Write short note on Iterative statements.
16. Write an essay on Selective statements.
17. Explain simple call return subprograms.
18. Explain parameters passing methods.
19. Explain the features of ADA. Also write an example to show the sum of an array.
20. Explain the features of Prolog. Also write an example to calculate the sum of an array.
You may also want to download, CS010 703 Computer Graphics November 2015 Question Paper for MG University Syllabus