Toppers advice for JEE main
· JEE main toppers say systematic study play a key role in cracking the exam.And says“In order to succeed, onemust first believe that they can”. The toppers believe that a smart routine of just 4-5 hours of study a day helped them achieve that feat, sincere efforts and hard work always yield exceptional results.
· Attempt clearly all the basic concepts and then practice questions based on it, also should take a lot of mock tests and practice from sample papers as well as previous year’s question papers. This way aspirants can recognize weakareas and converted them into strengths by focusing more on learning concepts.
· One must study sincerely and effectively, no matter whether it's only for 2 to 3 hours daily. On an average, study for 4 to 5 hours in a day. However, a month before the JEE Main exam, study for around 8 hours daily.
· The most important thing is not to overburden mind with preparation. Even if you are studying for 2 to 3 hours, make sure that you put in your 100 per cent.
· Proper planning and systematic study play a key role in cracking competitive examinations. Also, remember to keep calm during the test and give best shot.
· Though they say that there is no substitute to hard work, but hard work coupled with effective time management bring fruitful results says the toppers.
· The champions believe that one must listen to his/her inner calling and when decided, must put every ounce of his/her being into accomplishing it.
· Strictly follow the curriculum given by the mentor. Diligently revise whatever is taught at coaching. Apart from school and coaching, study for around 4–5 hours daily.
· Toppers tells Coaching is not necessary to crack JEE, but it brings punctuality and discipline in aspirants. Coaching also provides guidelines to a candidate for preparation. However, joining a coaching is always a personal choice of a student.
· Always follow the heart while preparing for the exam and do whatever is required to crack the exam.
· Aspirants must also manage their time during their preparation in a way that they allocate equal time to all the three subjects.
· Develop an interest and explore the beauty of the subjects, it will not be a big deal to crack the exam.
· Along with school and coaching, make sure to keep some time for focused self-preparation.
· It is important to keep calm during hectic preparation phase and never get tired of putting consistent efforts.
· Don’t get demotivated by failures. Even if could not perform well at some point, always keep inspiration level high and give best next time.
· Working hard for having conceptual clarity rather than cramming.
· Keep on learning and practicing all concepts and topics that were being taught in school and coaching classes.
· Aspirants can study NCERT books thoroughly as it will strengthen concepts and help in staying confident. Always keep faith in oneself.
· Always try to remind that do not lose concentration. It is also very important to know strengths and weaknesses later always try to convert weaknesses into strengths.
· Don’t be nervous at any stage. Think that , you will get Top Engineering colleges in India .
· If willing to achieve, then will achieve it.
· Focus on clearing concepts is the key to success.
· Follow a simple strategy of revising and do not get relaxed after writing exam. Take maximum one day gap and start preparing for the next level.
· Revising what you have learned in the entire day.
· Preparation gets easy when you revise what you have learned in the entire day, solve previous years, sample papers, which is important to get to know about the types of questions that are covered in the pattern.
· The toppersemphasizes on systematic study and equal importance to all the three sections – Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics – as these were the key factors of success in the exam.
· Coaching is a personal choice, whether one wants to go for it or not, for JEE Main you need to really have hold on basic concepts. If you are clear with concepts then need not worry.
· All aspirants not only aim for a good rank but strive to achieve the best. The best is to do is by getting your concepts right.
· One should not get stressed while preparing for the exam. If someone wants to focus on only selected topics, they should make sure that they practice and revise those topics well.
· Revision is necessary, it helps in clearing concepts.
· One of the most important key to success is to understand the concepts. The concepts should be so clear that you can answer them no matter how twisted the question is.
· Increasing speed and accuracy in solving questions.
· Do not over-study, otherwise will get bored and depressed.
· Never get demotivated by any failure, JEE preparation will be all about ups and downs, Maintain a positive approach and always stay self-motivated.