MG University B.Tech CSE, 7th Semester, CS010 703 Computer Graphics November 2015 Question Paper Free DownloadName of University: Mahatma Gandhi University
Year of Exam: Nov 2015
Course: B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering
Subject Code: CS010 703
Subject: Computer Graphics
Time Duration: 3:00 hours
Full Marks: 100
Pass Marks: 40
Part A [5*3=15 marks]
1. Explain the concept of Translation.
2. Compare DDA algorithm with Bresenham's line drawing algorithm.
3. Explain backface detection method.
4. Write a note on Octrees.
5. Compare Raster scan and Random scan displays.
Part B [5*5=25 marks]
6. Explain 2D rotation.
7. Describe quadric surface method to represent 3D object.
8. Write a note on A-buffer method.
9. Explain basic illumination models.
10. Explain 2D reflection in detail.
Part C [5*12=60 marks]
11. Explain the graphical Input Devices.
12. Explain the steps in Bresenham's line drawing algorithm.
13. Describe Surtherland-Hodgeman Polygon clipping algorithm.
14. Explain Cohen-Surtherland line drawing algorithm.
15. Briefly explain the 3D display methods.
16. Explain Bezier curve representation technique and its properties.
17. Write a note on 3D viewing.
18. Explain parallel projection and perspective projection of 3D objects.
19. Describe the various polygon rendering methods.
20. Explain how are fractals classified with examples.
Also download, CS010 704 Object Oriented Modelling and Design Nov 2015 Question Paper