Annamalai University Question Paper December 2014
B.B.A DEGREE EXAMINATION, December 2014
(PART – III)
230: CYBER MARKETING
Time: Three hours Maximum: 100 marks
SECTION - A
Answer ALL questions. (10 × 2 = 20)
1. Write about SWOT analysis.
2. Define cyber Marketing.
3. What are the Data collection methods?
4. What is cyber Marketing plan?
5. What are the variables for Market segmentation?
6. What is copyright law?
7. Define caching and Mirroring.
8. What copyright works of others one can use?
9. What are the limits to copyright?
10. What is known as Internet exchange?
SECTION - B
Answer any FOUR questions. (4 × 10 = 40)
11. What are the factors affecting cyber Marketing Environment? Explain it.
12. Explain the basic principles of conducting online marketing Research.
13. Discuss about Internet exchange and outcomes of exchanges.
14. Describe the strategies and bases for positioning on the worldwide web.
15. Write the comparison of copyright to Trademarks and patents.
16. Give a brief note on Digital and electronic Publishing.
SECTION - C
Answer any TWO questions. (2 × 20 = 40)
17. Explain about Internet activities and copyright issues.
18. Describe the types and strategies of differentiation in online business.
19. How to plan for cyber Marketing? Explain in detail.
20. Write a detailed note on International copyrights.