Anna University Chennai B.E ECE 05th Semester EC2305 EC6503 Transmission Lines and Waveguides Nov Dec 2014 Past Exam Paper Free DownloadAnna University Chennai
Question Paper Code: 91409
B.E./B.Tech DEGREE EXAMINATION, Nov Dec 2014
Electronics and Communication Engineering
EC2305 Transmission Lines and Waveguides
Time: Three Hours
Maximum: 100 Marks
Question Paper Type: Past Exam Papers
Answer ALL questions.
PART A (10 x 2 = 20 marks)
1. What is constant K filter? Why it is called prototype filter section?
2. A prototype LPF is to be designed which must have Ro = 600 n, fc = 1 KHz. Find filter elements [L and C].
3. Define wavelength of the line.
4. What is the significance of reflection coefficient?
5. List parameters of the open wire line at high frequencies.
(See the Attachment)
8. State the significance of dominant mode of propagation.
9. A rectangular wave guide with a 5 em x 2 em cross is used to propagate TM11 mode at 10 GHz. Determine the cut off wave length.
10. Mention the applications of resonant cavities.