We are Indians going to celebrate 67th Republic day. Jan 26 is celebrated as India's republic day. On account of this occasion, Indian republic day parade live streaming will be hoisted onine at republicday.nic.in . So what you think about Independence day and Republic Day ? Both are same or have any difference. As an Indian, you should know the fact. Although India got freedom from British ruling in 15th August 1947, it was officially became on 26th January 1950. So both are same but the day we officially celebrate our freedom is the Republic day.
The celebrations of republic day in New Delhi
The capital of India, New Delhi where the major celebrations are being done. The celebration follows Parade, Flag Hoisting Ceremony, and Floral Wreath Ceremony and Presidential address. All other cities, districts, villages, schools, colleges, industries are also celebrating with their own style. In schools and colleges, speech contest are conducted where students are participating speaking about the republic day. It will be a creative speech from students and teachers and thus make the celebrations more meaningful. Also some special guests are being welcome to deliver the special address. In New Delhi also, special guest is invited. Do you know who is the special guest for this year 2016 republic day. The special guest is none other than French President Francois Hollande. So a tight security has been arrange to safeguard the Chief Guest.
Watch directly the live celebrations at Rajpath for Indian Republic Day 2016
To take part in the live celebrations, you should buy tickets. Nobody will be allowed to enter to the parade without entry ticket. So if you are interested to buy tickets for you or your friends or your family, you can purchase tickets from the following venues.
- India Tourism Development Corporation (IDTC) Travel Counters located at Ashok and Janpath Hotels. (Working days only).
- Delhi Tourism Development Corporation (DTDC) Counters located at Coffee Home, Baba Kharag Singh Marg and Food and Craft Bazar, Dilli Haat, opposite INA Market and Shri Gandhi Ashram, Chandni Chowk. (Working days only).
- Departmental Sale Counters loacted at North Block roundabout, South Block roundabout, Pragati Maidan (Gate No. 1, Bhairon Road), Jantar Mantar (Main Gate), Shastri Bhawan (near Gate No. 1), India Gate (near Jamnagar House), Red Fort (near police picket). (Daily 10 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.).
- Parliament House Reception Office. (11 a.m. until 4 p.m. Saturday/Sunday/Holiday closed).
- Government of India Tourist Office, 88 Janpath. (Sunday closed).
Tickets are being sold from Rs. 300. There are reserved and unreserved categories. Visit the official website given above for more details.
Watch live onine streaming for 67th Republic day parade and flag hoisting
You can watch live action at official YouTube channel. http://www.youtube.com/DDNational and http://republicday.nic.in/ are the online streaming channels for 67th Republic day celebrations of India. The live telecast will be done in many languages such as Kannada, Hindi, English, Punjabi, Marathi, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, and Bengali. DD1 national channel also telecasts the live action. Want more information ? Then you should visit the official website.