Telangana Inter 1st year Zoology Model Paper I Free Download
SENIOR INTER ZOOLOGY I.P.E PAPER - I
SECTION – A 10 X 2 = 20 marks
1. Explain the terms thecodont and diphyodont dentitions.
2. Name the muscles that help in normal breathingmovements.
3. Name the heart sounds. When are they produced?
4. Which hormone is called antidiuretic hormone? Write the name of the gland that secretes it.
5. Name the yellow mass of cells accumulated in the empty follicle after ovulation. Name the hormone secreted by it and what is its function.
6. What are sex limited and sex influenced characters?
7. Define atavism with an example.
8. Distinguish between allopatric and sympatric speciation.
9. What does ADA stand for? Deficiency of ADA causes which disease?
10. What is electrocardiography? What are the normal components of ECG?
SECTION – C 6 X 4 = 24
11. Describe the process of digestion of proteins in the stomach.
12. Write as short note on sliding filament theory of muscle contraction.
13. Draw a labelled diagram of the T.S. of spinal cord of man.
14. Compare a ‘pituitary dwarf’ and a ‘thyroid dwarf’ in respect of similarities and dissimilarities they possess.
15. Suggest some methods to assist infertile couples to have children.
16. Describe the genic balance theory of sex determination.
17. Write a short note on the theory of mutations.
18. Write in brief the types of gene therapy.
SECTION – C 2 X 8 = 16 M
19. Explain the physiology of urine formation.
20. Describe male reproductive system of a man. Draw a labelled diagram.
21. What is criss-cross inheritance? Explain the inheritance of one sex linked recessive character in human beings.