Annamalai University B.Sc. (Networking and Infrastructure Management) – Business English – May 2012 Question Paper Free DownloadAnnamalai University
Total No. of Pages: 1
Register Number: 5383
Name of the Candidate:
B.Sc. DEGREE EXAMINATION - 2012
(NETWORKING & INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT)
(PART - II)/(PAPER-II)
210. Business English
May) (Time: 3 Hours
Maximum: 100 Marks
SECTION – A
Answer any EIGHT of the following questions (8 × 5 = 40)
1. What is called effective communication?
2. What do you mean by downward communication in an organization?
3. Write a note on style of communication in formal situation
4. What is the purpose of conducting extempore session?
5. Give the way of disagreeing with some one in group discussion
6. How does proper pronunciation help effective communication?
7. How does ‘listening’ influence speaking ability?
8. Give a few etiquettes that one should follow in an HR interview
9. List out a few barriers to communication
10. How do non-verbal cues effect communication?
SECTION – B
Answer any THREE questions (3 × 20 = 60)
11. Write in detail different communication strategies adopted in different situations
12. Discuss elaborately different communication dimension existing in organizations
13. How does voice and accent training strengthen communication channel in an organization?
14. Explain the modus operand of the process of group discussion
15. Discuss the significance of computer based listening skill
16. Prepare suitable questions for HR round of an interview