Dr. MGR University AUGUST 2015 Question Paper
[LH 0815] Sub. Code: 1906
Subject : PAPER I – HUMAN ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY
B.Sc. RADIOTHERAPHY TECHNOLOGY
(New Syllabus 2014-2015)
PAPER I – HUMAN ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY
Q.P. Code: 801906
Time : Three Hours Maximum : 100 marks
Answer ALL questions
I. Elaborate on: (3 x 10 = 30)
1. Draw the diagram of a human cell and name the parts, briefly describe them.
2. Discuss the systemic circulation of blood.
3. Briefly discuss the parts of central nervous system with diagrams if needed.
II. Write notes on: (8 x 5 = 40)
1. Describe the layers of skin and the functions of skin.
2. Briefly describe the parts of the colon and name the functions.
3. What is Hemoglobin and describe the importance of it is Radiotherapy?
4. Describe the different epithelial tissues.
5. What are lymph nodes and discuss their functions?
6. Describe the anatomical parts of lung and name 3 diseases affecting the lung.
7. Name the skull bones and the joints involving the skull bones.
8. Draw the diagram of the urinary system and discuss the mechanism of urine
III. Short Answers on: (10 x 3 = 30)
1. Name 3 cranial nerves with their functions.
2. Cartilaginous joints.
3. Components of blood.
4. Name the smallest bones in the body and their functions.
5. Name the enzymes used in protein digestion.
6. Dysfunctional uterine bleeding.
7. What is cerebrospinal fluid? Describe its function.
8. Discuss the process of absorption in the large intestine.
9. What are the contents of the orbital cavity?
10. Name the different parts of the abdomen.